Thai Green Curry With Fried Rice
- Cooked rice, 130g dried weight 400g-cooked
- Cooked turkey, chopped or shredded 400g
- Coconut milk 1 tin (400ml)
- Thai green curry paste 1-2 tbs
- Broccolli, small florets 100g
- Pak choi, sliced 1 head
- Red pepper, diced 1
- Spring onions, sliced 5
- Fish sauce 2-3 tbs
- Fresh coriander or basil (or both) few leaves to garnish
- Palm or brown sugar 1 tbs
- Juice from lime 1-2
- Red chilli, sliced 2-3
- Thai crackers 1 bag
- Cook and cool the rice so its cool when you need to use it.
- In your saucepan simmer the coconut milk with the curry paste, fish sauce and palm (or brown) sugar.
- Add lime juice to this until it resembles a curry sauce
- In the wok or frying pan add a splash of veg oil and throw in the pepper and broccolli
- Add in the cooked turkey and warm through for 2-3 minutes, add pak choi
- Add in the rice and warm through, stirring all the time
- Put the coconut curry sauce into the main event and stir to incorporate.
- Taste and decide whether you need more lime juice or fish sauce.
- Plate up onto a large sharing plate and garnish with spring onions, chillies and herbs
- Next up is open the Thai crackers, serve & enjoy!